Sunday 19 October 2014

American Muslim Girl Converted to Christianity Exposes Christian Missionaries

 
This s a very sad comment. I feel many Muslim girls in the US are preyed upon by fundamentalist Christian missionaries in a similar vain. It's important to raise awareness amongst Christians and Muslims. For Muslims it's vital information so they can act as shepherds with regards to their children in order to stave off attempts by Christians to evangelize their kids towards Christianity. It's important for sincere Christians to know of malpractice amongst their preachers and missionaries so they can police them and cut off funding to such Christian missionaries/preachers.

An American Muslim girl who converted to Christianity is regretful and has left a really insightful comment claiming she was indoctrinated and taken advantage of by Christians - the young lady feels her youth and her Muslim background were taken advantage. She has deep regrets over some of the things she did and was saying while under the influence of the Christian missionary/ies:

There is no doubt that I did not apply the same level of criticism towards my Christian beliefs as I did towards my Muslim faith. There are lots of reasons for this and I will forever regret that I did not do this. But I was young, naive, and taken advantage of. My soul was empty, Christian's saw it and filled the emptiness with a Bible and full throttle indoctrination. 15-17 was way to young for me to be doing the things I was doing and saying the things I was saying I forever regret them, but I also attribute this to a lack of direct parental involvement in my life. I wish I could figure out a way to best express what happened to me and what motivated my decisions and the statements I made during this time, but I'm still not sure how to go about it with a heart that is not filled with bitterness and anger towards those who I feel took advantage of my youth and my muslim background. One day I will share more

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam:
http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/christians-are-having-dreams-and.html

Invitation to Islam

Jesus taught people to do the Will of God (according to Mark 3:35) in order to become his brothers, mothers or sisters. A Muslim means one who submits to the Will of God. Do you want to become a brother/sister of Jesus? If yes, become a Muslim.

Learn about Islam:
http://www.thedeenshow.com
Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Indeed, parents involvement is vital in defending the Aqeedah of our muslim children.

I pray that muslim parents will do more to equip their children with enough ilm and guidance for them not to become easy prey by deceitful missionaries.

Amen