Thursday 23 October 2014

Michael Moore on other Real Terrorists

Our health insurance companies have killed more Americans than ISIS will EVER dream of killing. When I made "Sicko" I asked people to send me their health care horror stories, the stories about friends and family who died because they couldn't afford the help they needed. I received over 25,000 emails and it took my staff and I over a month to read every single one of them. By the end, we were sim...ply crushed with sadness. It was like we were a witness to a mass murder, and the serial killers were the insurance companies, the corporate chain hospitals, the pharmaceutical companies and the health care lobby.

Always remember -- those in power are in a continual game of keeping us distracted with scary "terrorists" so that we never focus on the REAL terrorists who wear suits and wave the flag
.
 

No comments: