Sunday 14 June 2015

Did Zionists Steal Asghar Bukhari's Shoe?

To be honest, I would not be surprised if Zionists did carry this form of intimidation out as they do blame British Muslims for helping to expose Israel and it does seem like MPACUK's Asghar Bukhari may have been targeted previously by a Zionist smear job.

Asghar Bukhari And The Case Of The Missing Shoe #MossadStoleMyShoe



ARE ZIONISTS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME: Someone came into my home yesterday, while I was asleep. I dont know how they got in, but they didn't break in - the only thing they took was one shoe. Now think about that, the only thing they took was a single shoe - they left one shoe behind to let me know someone had been there.

Of course I cant prove anything and thats part of the intimidation. The game is simple - to make me feel vulnerable in my own home. Its Psychological. Neither can I do much about it.

It is not the first time I have heard this happening. I have had another Muslim leader call me a year or so ago, in tears - she told me they had been coming into her house and re-arranging things - just to let her know they had been there. There is one good thing that comes out of all oppression however - for those who are smart - from my misfortune, others can learn how they operate. Share this widely, for if it is happening to me, I am sure it happening to many, many others who have not exposed it. Asghar Bukhari And The Case Of The Missing Shoe #MossadStoleMyShoe

Why Muslims Should Complain About Andrew Gilligan

BBC Question Time: A Jew Confirms George Galloway is Not Anti Semitic

Zionist Hypocrisy Over Jews in Finland Who Fought For Hitler and the Mufti of Jerusalem

Robert Spencer, Should Apostates in America, UK and Australia Be Killed According to Sharia

Statistics: Ethnic Minorities in Bradford District and White Majority

Sharia Law against terrorism

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam


Learn about Islam

Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk