Friday 30 October 2015

Jesus and a Fulfilled Prophecy in the Quran


And (remember) when 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed. But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic." [Dr Mohsin translation Surah 61:6, from Quran explorer]

Jesus p gave people the good news that there will be a Prophet to come after him. Jesus p said this Prophet's name would be 'Ahmad'. Did Jesus p make a failed prophecy? No.

Prophet Muhammad p is Ahmad. 'Ahmad' is one of Prophet Muhammad's names.

Narrated Jubair bin Mut`im: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have five names: I am Muhammad and Ahmad; I am Al-Mahi through whom Allah will eliminate infidelity; I am Al-Hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, the people being resurrected there after; and I am also Al-`Aqib (i.e. There will be no prophet after me). [Sahih Al Bukhari]


Is Ahmad Muhammad? [Surah 61:6 of Quran]

End Times: Will Jesus Kill Muslims? NO but he will end Christianity!

Muslims give the most charity and have least sex outside of marriage!

Numerical miracle in Quran

British Muslims Protested to Defend Jesus p

Sharia Law against terrorism

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam


Conversions to Islam

Learn about Islam

Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk