Tuesday 3 January 2017

ABN Trinity Channel Preacher Claims Chrisians Can Perform Miracles John 14:12-114


Muslims need to be aware of this type of Christian missionary preaching. Some Christians are now claiming "true" Christians can perform greater miracles than Jesus. This missionary makes these claims based on John 14:12-14 12

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Asaad Faraj claims he and his Christian buddies brought a dead person back to life by praying to Jesus (a man!)
If the vide does not play, please see here


Muslim Indonesian Women Tricked By Christiam Missionary Men?

Muslims Becoming Christians in Lebanon? Missionary Bus-Start Scandal Bites Again?

Christian Missionary Propganda About Asmirandah Zantman's 'Conversion' (Indonesian Actress)

Oldest British Convert to Islam, Br Mohamed Keith-Kinglsey Cunliffe?

Faith Change: Islam rapidly grows as Christianity declines in UK

Slovakians converting to Islam


Notes from Sean Finnegan's interview with Patrick Navas: Is the Trinity Biblical

Tovia Singer: Does the New Testament Teach Jesus is God?

Why Islam