Friday, 20 November 2015
Islamophobic Hate Crimes After ISIS Paris Attack
From Mostafa Higazi's FB:
Brothers and sisters, #Islamophobia is on the rise and higher than ever. This is a great time for giving Dawah by educating people about Islam and helping to clear misconceptions. But just as important, safeguard your family and property from any danger and if you sense any threat towards yourself or any Muslim, contact your local authorities.
Here are a few known recent attacks and threats against Muslims in the West:
1) Man in Montreal publishes a video on YouTube and threatens the death of one Arab per week in the province:
2) Muslim woman in Toronto was attacked when picking up her two children from school. She was punched and robbed by the two suspects and called a "terrorist".
3) A Mosque in Texas was vandalized and pages of the Qur'an were found torn and covered in feces in front of the entrance of the mosque.
4) Threatening voicemails were left at a Mosque in Florida threatening to firebomb the mosque and shoot anyone in sight whether they are 2 years old or 100 years old.
5) A young French Muslim woman, who was wearing a veil, was punched and slashed with a box-cutter as she left a metro station in Marseille, in the south of France, by a person who made comments about her religious dress:
Alhamdulilah some of these suspects were caught and are currently facing criminal charges. Please play a role by educating your community about Islam. Also help to protect the Muslims in your community and keep an eye out for threats against Muslims.
Numerical miracle in Quran
Sharia Law against terrorism
Christians having dreams and converting to Islam
Conversions to Islam
Learn about Islam