Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Christian Islamophobes Afraid of Gays and Lesbians in Dearborn
On March 5th, the Gay and Lesbian Comedy Festival was held. I just don’t see a bunch of Christian Islamophobes making a big deal out of it. Why?
Is it because targeting Muslims is acceptable whilst targeting gays is unacceptable? If Christian Islamophobes want us to really believe they are targeting Muslim communities in the US, in order to convert them to the worshipping of Prophet Jesus (ironically, Jesus worshipped God!), then they would have to offer a level of consistency and target other Non-Christian groups (I presume this gay/lesbian comedy festival was full of Non-Christians) AND they would have to conduct sincere evangelism of other groups (such as Jews, Hindus, Agnostics, etc.) and NOT turn up with cameras looking for a scoop to plaster over YouTube.
Which one is it? You decide:
1. Christian Islamophobes seem to lack the testicular fortitude in tackling the gays but go after the easier target of Muslims - typical bully behaviour.
2. Christian Islamophobes don’t care about the “salvation” of gays/lesbians
3. These gays/lesbians are already Christians
4. You raise more cash and popularity for your “ministry” if you target Muslims so the gays are left on the back-burner
5. Christian Islamophobes were at the gay comedy festival but they were doing serious evangelism so did not bother taking their cameras and sensationalising it
I think 1, 2 and 4 combined would offer something resembling accuracy!
Bible: Muslims are Blessed
Learn about Islam
Christian Missionary Pastor converts to Islam