A few points on the sick rape comments by the Israeli professor, Mordechai Kedar:
1. Rape is a crime and a sin. It's a form of oppression. The Israeli professor, Mordechai Kedar, would do well to look into the teachings of Muslim scholars on rape:
Sheikh Hamza Yusuf and Imam Suhain Webb on rape and rapists
2. Why does this professor even entertain the idea of committing crimes (rapes) against INNOCENT women - being related to a terrorist or a Hamas memer does not make somebody guilty and punishable by rape.
3. Who does Professor Mordechai Kedar suggest carries out these rapes? The IDF? Him?
4. Just because this one Israeli (Mordechai Kedar) has spoken in such a distasteful manner, it does not mean all Israelis agree with this man. Let's not be like the crazy Islamophobes who latch onto the ramblings of an isolated and misguided Muslim for purposes of propaganda against ALL Muslims.
5. Rather than talking about how to punish terrorists or deter them why not talk about what is actually aggravating them so much. What is Israel doing to piss these people off to such an extent? How about Israel stops taking their land, lifts the siege on them and stops killing their kids and other family members. I'd think that would reduce terrorism much more than rape would!!!
Israeli Professor: Rape Hamas Militants' Mothers and Sisters to Deter Terrorist Attacks
An Israeli academic has claimed that raping wives and mothers of Palestinian Hamas militants is the only thing that could deter further terrorist attacks.
The remarks by renowned Middle East scholar Mordechai Kedar of Bar-Ilan University were made three weeks ago after the grim discovery of the bodies of the three kidnapped Israeli teenagers, but the recording was published online (in Hebrew) on Monday.
"The only thing that could deter a suicide bomber is knowing that if caught, his sister or his mother would be raped," said Kedar on Israel Radio Bet
"It sounds very bad, but that's the Middle East," he continued. "You have to understand the culture in which we live. The only thing that deters [Hamas leaders] is a threat to the connection between their heads and their shoulders."
To the shocked radio presenter who said that "we cannot take such steps, of course", Kedar replied:
"I'm not talking about what we should or shouldn't do. I'm talking about the facts. The only thing that deters a suicide bomber is the knowledge that if he pulls the trigger or blows himself up, his sister will be raped. That's all. That's the only thing that will bring him back home, in order to preserve his sister's honor."
Kedar served for 25 years in the military intelligence, where he specialised in Islamic groups. He is currently a researcher at the right-wing Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies of Bar Ilan but previously worked for a shadowy organisation, the Israel Academia Monitor, which fights left-leaning academic professors.
Kedar's words triggered an angered reaction among feminist activists in Israel, who sent a letter to the University president Rabbi Prof. Daniel Hershkowitz in which they condemn Kedar's "words of incitement that grant legitimacy to Israel Defense Forces soldiers and Israeli civilians to commit rape, and endanger both Israeli and Palestinian women.
"Kedar's words echo expressions that treat rape as a remedial practice, although it is a war crime." [From: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/israeli-professor-rape-hamas-militiants-mothers-sisters-deter-terrorist-attacks-1457836]
Christians having dreams and converting to Islam:http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/christians-are-having-dreams-and.html
Invitation to Islam
Jesus taught people to do the Will of God (according to Mark 3:35) in order to become his brothers, mothers or sisters. A Muslim means one who submits to the Will of God. Do you want to become a brother/sister of Jesus? If yes, become a Muslim.
Learn about Islam: