Friday 21 March 2014

Some Advice I Received From a Brother

Al Salamu Alaikum , Brother Yahya , my name is [name removed] , and I saw the comment of Shamoun ( after getting exposed ) .. also I saw him challenging you to debate him .. 
 
Look brother , if you are willing to debate him, then please I want you to concentrate [certain topic mentioned which has been removed], anyway , prepare refutations . and DON'T use the bible as authority to the prophethood of Muhammed pbuh , always try to derive from Islamic Books , and narrations even if you needed to go to arabic sites to get the references or the chains of transmition , and always try to focus of the points that he mention and remember brother, just get with full morale and know .. that Allah is with you ! ...  Peace ..

2 comments:

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.