Sunday 29 June 2014

Muslim Responds to German Princess Theodora Sayn-Wittgenstein

My message to the German princess who made a comment about killing Muslims is to learn about Islam and become a Muslim if you are not already one. I would say the same to her father, Prince Ludwig.

Her Serene Highness Princess Theodora Sayn-Wittgenstein was in the dock at Dundee Sheriff Court after admitting telling first aider Farah Jasmin Hussain: 'I was doing my nails this morning - I wondered how many Muslims I could kill.' [Daily Mail]


A German princess is making headlines in Europe after she appeared drunk, stripped off her clothes, and ranted about killing Muslims at a recent party in Scotland.
Princess Theodora Sayn-Wittgenstein, 27, was fined £1,000 (about $1700) and admitted to one charge of disturbing the peace aggravated by religious prejudice, and two counts of assault as a result of the incident [Fox News]

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam:
http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/christians-are-having-dreams-and.html

Learn about Islam:
http://www.thedeenshow.com
Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: