Saturday 17 May 2014

Christian Missionary's Female Colleague Harrassed - Muslim Helps!!!

By time, Indeed, mankind is in loss, Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

A Christian missionary has just told me his female colleague has been subjected to vicious abuse from a man in Saudi Arabia.

What should a Muslim do in this situation?

Well as Muslims we should stand up for what's right. I've emailed the chap who is alleged to have sent abusive messages and (if he did send such abuse) I have asked him to stop and have told him Islam does not support such behaviour.

Here's the email I sent to defend the Christian missionary's female colleague. Muslims should be policemen and women around the world - the world would be such a better place if more people followed Islamic teachings.

Dear brother,

I have been informed by [censored] that you have been sending abusive messages to a lady whom he works with. You know if this claim is true.

IF you are involved in such abuse I ask you to desist. Islam does not allow such abuse. As Muslims we must preach with beautiful words and wisdom. Feel free to discuss this with me further if you so wish.

Peace

My blog: http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk/

Christians having dreams and converting to Islam:http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/christians-are-having-dreams-and.html

Learn about Islam:http://www.thedeenshow.com

Email: yahyasnow@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: